I’m actually onerous on my telephone. I drop it ALL the time. (By some means, my husband doesn’t use a case for his telephone and manages to maintain it in a single piece, however I’d by no means threat it.) Due to that, I purchase circumstances from OtterBox. The model has a popularity for cumbersome, rugged circumstances (and their Defender collection gives that in the event you want it), however mine — from the Symmetry collection — mainly appears to be like like a thicker-than-normal case whereas being tremendous robust.
Although my case has tiny chips/scratches on a few the corners (after, uh, a couple of months), I can’t think about what my telephone would appear to be with out it. I’m fairly positive it wouldn’t be usable. The case is sturdy, nevertheless it’s nonetheless straightforward to make use of the telephone buttons, and the again of it’s a little textured for higher grip. (You possibly can depart the case on for wi-fi charging, nevertheless it does cost a bit slower.)
Amazon carries the Symmetry line for iPhone, Samsung, and Google Pixel. I purchased this SE 2nd era case just lately (I nonetheless actually like my SE!), however right here’s one for iPhone 13/14, pictured above. (Each solids and prints can be found from OtterBox.)
P.S. Dropping my telephone on a regular basis ALSO makes me undergo display protectors actually rapidly — my favourite model I’ve tried is ZAGG, obtainable at Amazon. Professional tip: Should you register your protector at ZAGG.com if you purchase it, you may later get a guarantee substitute if it will get cracked, by solely paying delivery prices.
This submit accommodates affiliate hyperlinks and Corporette® could earn commissions for purchases made by means of hyperlinks on this submit. For extra particulars see right here. Thanks a lot in your assist!
Workwear gross sales of word for 3.19.23:
- Ann Taylor – 30% off $150; 40% off $250
- Athleta – 20% off shorts, swim, linen & extra
- Banana Republic Manufacturing unit – As much as 50% off all the things plus additional 40% off buy
- Boden – Rejoice St. Patrick’s Day with 25% off all the things
- Brooks Brothers – Further 25% off sale. Some fairly severe markdowns!
- Cole Haan – As much as 40% off choose types
- Categorical – All bottoms $45
- J.Crew – 25% off your buy
- J.Crew Manufacturing unit – 50% off all the things; additional 50% off clearance; $10 off each $50
- NET-A-PORTER – 25% off $750; 20% off $500
- Sephora – As much as 50% off choose magnificence
- Talbots – 40% off 1 merchandise and 25% off all the things else; 25% off markdowns